Motivation comes and goes. Sometimes it may last for some time, but it won’t last for ever. You are so wrong if you think that once you are motivated, you are ready for action.
So everybody needs some motivation from time to time. Let’s make a small comparison. Motivation is like taking a shower, you will still get dirty, but it is nice to clean yourself.
And this is the main reason why you need to make this a daily habit. Motivate yourself daily, or at least once every couple of days.
Here we give you 9 of the most uplifting and motivating quotes we have found to uplift your day and motivate your heart into action.
9 Powerful Uplifting Quotes To Brighten Up Your Day:
1. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.” — Mark Twain
2. “It’s always too early to quit.” — Norman Vincent Peale
3. “Chase the vision, not the money, the money will end up following you.” — Tony Hsieh
4. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” — Henry David Thoreau
5. “The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.” — Paul Valery
6. “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” — Michael Jordan
7. “Don’t worry about failure, you only have to be right once.” — Drew Houston
8. “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” — Tony Robbins
9. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go…” — Dr. Seuss