There is a potential in everyone of us to influence people in the world in any manner they desire. Each of us have a certain characteristic which has been nurtured significantly more than others.
Generally, an energy healer is a person who uses holistic approaches to assist people in becoming naturally healthy individuals they are supposed to be.
Healers are always present in every culture and they are never really looked for until some circumstance forces us to find them.
Do you own healing powers? Let’s find out.
16 Signs Showing You Have Healing Powers:
1. You are always contemplating of how to improve other people’s lives.
2. You are very empathic.
3. People say it is calming to be around you.
4. Most strangers feel completely safe and free around you and tend to tell you their life story.
5. People who are physically close to you rarely get sick.
6. Your family has a history of healers like energy workers, doctors, even comedians fit into the group of healers.
7. When you are in public places you feel butterflies in your stomach.
8. Animals are often really happy to see you. You have a very deep connection with them.
9. You could be diagnosed with anxiety, panic or mood disorders.
10. People say you are really good at giving massages even though you had no training for it.
11. You commonly have neck and shoulder pains.
12. You love being outdoors and staying indoors for a longer period of time makes you anxious and depressed.
13. You are attracted to crystals and their Meta physics properties.
14. You are interested in spiritual sciences like energy healing, shamanism, acupuncture, and others.
15. Sometimes you get random chills, warmth radiating from your core, or your palms tingle.
16.Because you have high level of awareness, you are sensitive when it comes to processed foods and drinks. Your body usually reacts with pimples and rushes.
How many signs in this list could you identify with? If you own them I encourage you to continue your exploration. It’s highly possible that you own healing abilities inside that needs to be recognized and cultivated.