Jalal ad-Din Muham-mad Rumi, also known as Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Balkhi, Mawlana or best known just as Rumi was a well-known 13th-century (born in Afghanistan) Persian poet, jurist, Islamic scholar and theologian. His quotes are so powerful that will transform your life for the better. Most of them are based upon love, hope, inspiration, and awakening.
Here are some beautiful quotes from the famous poet Rumi that are possibly one of his most enlightening quotes ever. They will remind you of what you need to remember.
9 Most Powerful Quotes By Rumi That Will Make 2019 Your BEST Year EVER:
1. “Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.”
2. “When you do things from the soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.”
3. “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”
4. “It’s your road, and yours alone, others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.”
5. “The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.”
6. “My soul is my guide.”
7. “The universe is not outside of you. Look inside yourself; everything that you want, you already are.”
8. “Gamble everything for love, if you are a true human being. Halfheartedness does not reach into majesty.”
9. “When you let go of who you are, you become who you might be.”
10. “When the world pushes you to your knees, you’re in the perfect position to pray.”
11. “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”