Anxiety is kind of a big problem nowadays. The majority of the population lives with it in silence. A huge amount of people live and cope with anxiety every single day.
Since we live a hectic lifestyle that doesn’t give us any free time, we all assume it as a normal thing.
But the important thing is that even though anxiety is in you it doesn’t necessarily mean you should let it stay there. You can either embrace it, or release it, or both.
There are many outlets for anxiety like exercising, running, doing yoga, swimming, meditating and for some even cooking. But sometimes you don’t have time.
So you can just read material that reliefs you from anxiety. Reading quotes by spiritual gurus can be healing. Here is some of Buddha’s wisdom that will free you of anxiety.
10 Quotes By Buddha That Can Free You From Anxiety:
1. “Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.”
2. “Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.”
3. “You only lose what you cling to.”
4. “There is nothing so disobedient as an undisciplined mind, and there is nothing so obedient as a disciplined mind.”
5. “Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else, you are the one who gets burned.”
6. “Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”
7. “Have compassion for all beings, rich and poor alike, each has their suffering. Some suffer too much, others too little.”
8. “No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.”
9. “Most problems, if you give them enough time and space, will eventually wear themselves out”
10. “Set your heart on doing good. Do it over and over again, and you will be filled with joy.”